Monday, February 18, 2008

MGMT DIGG??1!?WTF??!


So at 12:46 am today I checked Digg.com for some news updates and was shocked to find not only a music video ranking at #3 on the front page, but a video of a song and band that I absolutely love, MGMT! After seeing them open for Of Montreal, I picked up their album and proceeded to be absorbed into the album for the next month. To describe them succinctly I would have to quote bolachis gratis. They are "Space Aged Glam Hedonistic Rebellion." The stand out song on their debut album, Oracular Spectacular, would have to be Time To Pretend which is a song about something I very much relate to at the moment. College. The video of the song was the one on Digg and it makes the song better. Well here is a link to the full album which I highly recommend....HERE and the video HERE

No comments: